Broccoli Bell Pepper Stir Fry Rice. Broccoli bell pepper stir-fry rice is a very healthy dish. It is loaded with the bright colorful veggies (Broccoli, red-green-yellow bell pepper, carrots, corn, peas, spinach, and cabbage). Herbs, spices, and sauces enhance the flavor of the dish.
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Serve sprinkled with roasted peanuts, if using. Broccoli bell pepper fried rice is a quick way to make left over rice into a delicious recipe. You can have Broccoli Bell Pepper Stir Fry Rice using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Bell Pepper Stir Fry Rice
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of red capsicum red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow capsicum yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli florets boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spinach washed and chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrot washed,chopped and boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas boiled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn boiled.
- It’s 2 cup of basmati rice cooked.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli sauce optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s as per taste of salt.
Loaded with colourful bell peppers and broccoli, this healthy broccoli capsicum pulao can be made for lunch for dinner. Broccoli bell pepper stir fried rice is a quick and easy recipe which can be made for lunch or dinner. In a small bowl whisk together, water, broth, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar; add to the skillet; bring to a boil. Here's what you need: chicken, salt, pepper, broccoli, bell pepper, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame seed One-Pan Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe by Tasty Opens in a new window Opens an external site in a new window Opens an external site This chicken stir-fry with broccoli and bell pepper can be made into many different versions.
Broccoli Bell Pepper Stir Fry Rice step by step
- In a pan, heat oil and add the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute till the raw smell of garlic goes away. Now on high heat, add chopped onions, red capsicum, green capsicum and yellow capsicum. Saute them till they become translucent. Add chopped spinach and cabbage..
- Saute for a minute till they shrink. Add the boiled Broccoli, carrot, corn and peas. Mix them well. Add seasoning – black pepper powder, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs and salt to taste..
- Add soya sauce and mix well. (I have used less soya sauce as I want the rice and veggies to be less dark) If you want you can add more. Add ketchup and red chilli sauce. Mix well..
- Add the cooked rice. Mix well and cook for a minute. The Broccoli bell pepper stir fry rice is ready to serve..
- Serve the Broccoli bell pepper stir fry rice hot..
For instance, try adding some chopped celery for a change in texture and flavour. Use tomatoes, beans, carrots, anything you'd like, keeping the base the same. That is the case with this Ginger Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. I absolutely love the way it tastes, but it isn't the prettiest meal. This Ginger Garlic Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry brings together tender slices of steak, broccoli, red bell pepper, mushrooms, scallions, and rice in a sweet, spicy, and salty ginger garlic sauce.