toddler cupcake quiches. I think I feel the verge of a "cupcake" addiction coming on. It all started with the lasagna cupcakes I made for a party a couple of weeks ago and now I find Quiche Cupcakes. Today was my day off, yay!
We all know that Ben loves a good quiche. He's also a fan of the odd cupcake, so he's combined the two and is showing off the results to our favourite. At Twelve Cupcakes, satisfy all your cravings for cupcakes, cookies, cakes and so much more. You can cook toddler cupcake quiches using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of toddler cupcake quiches
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of red onion.
- It’s of diced bacon.
- It’s of spinach.
- You need of broccoli.
- You need of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of grated cheese.
Quiche is essentially a custard made with milk and eggs poured into a pie crust and baked. You want just enough eggs to set the milk, but not so many that the quiche becomes rubbery. Find high-quality Toddler Cupcake stock illustrations from Getty Images. Download premium images you can't get anywhere else.
toddler cupcake quiches step by step
- preheat oven to 160°F.
- add eggs and milk in large bowl and use fork to whisk lightly until combined.
- use muffin tray and paper liners (kids like colourful ones, which are easy to come by at stores) spray with oil to avoid sticking!.
- fry onion and bacon together until cooked through, set aside.
- cut cherry tomatoes into quarters, set aside, then dice spinach and broccoli into very small pieces.
- pour egg mixture into each muffin liner no more than 3/4 full.
- select ingredients and place small portions into the egg mixture (you can vary ingredients depending on personal preference).
- top with a sprinkle of cheese and place into oven for around 25 minutes, or until slightly risen and firm to touch.
Mini Quiche Recipe for Little Critters. #ratingval# from #reviews# reviews. Let your children add their ingredients into the puff pastry cups now. I let Miss Possum smell the different herbs and add. These healthier cupcakes are a perfect example. A batch of these lower sugar cupcakes would be a great addition to a birthday party, holiday party, dinner with other families.