★Flower Focaccia★. How to cook a focaccia with flower shape. In this focaccia recipe we use chorizo, cheese and fresh basil leaves. Follow us to see more of our videos!
How to make amazing fantasy focaccia! Download Focaccia stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Royalty-Free Stock Photo. focaccia with fresh cheese spread and zucchini baked Zucchini flat bread Roasted Vegetable Focaccia Healthy broccoli soup with cream in enameled mugs with fresh Focaccia with courgette flowers Focaccia with wine. You can have ★Flower Focaccia★ using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ★Flower Focaccia★
- You need of <<for dough>>.
- It’s 280 g of Strong flour.
- Prepare 180 cc of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 5 g of yeast.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of <<for decoration>>.
- Prepare 5 of asparagus (frozen).
- Prepare of Shredded paprika (frozen).
- You need of Edamame (frozen).
- You need of Mini tomato (fresh).
- You need of red onion (fresh).
- You need of Rosemary (fresh).
- Prepare of olive oil for brushing.
- Prepare of salt.
Making Vegan Focaccia the Witchy Way. So, today my boo and I decided to make some bread, specifically focaccia. It was his first time making it and I'd only seen my momma do it before so it could have gone really badly, however I think it was a pretty good success. Firstly we found a basic recipe.
★Flower Focaccia★ step by step
- Put all ingredients for dough into Bread machine. If you don't have machine, put yeast in lukewarm water and let stand for 10minutes. and put flour, sugar, salt and knead well. When the surface becomes smooth, add olive oil, knead well, and ferment in a warm place..
- When the dough has finished fermenting, lightly roll it up, place it on a cloth that has been tightly wrung, and take a 15 minute bench time..
- While waiting for 15 minutes, prepare the vegetables. Heat the oven to 190 degrees..
- Roll the dough into a square and make it as flat as possible. Put the prepared vegetables on top. Feel free to design it like a flower garden. Brush with plenty of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes..
- Tips and tricks 💖By using frozen vegetables, you can make the vegetables beautiful, and you can make focaccia anytime you want, because they are always in the freezer. Normally, the oven temperature is 220 degrees, but it has been lowered. To prevent the dark color of the dough and the burning of vegetables.
- Bake round shape also cute💝.
Focaccia – An easy to make homemade Italian bread. Sometimes, Focaccia is baked with lots of toppings like a pizza – but we simply top ours with some of that herb-infused oil before baking, then a sprinkle of Romano and Asiago cheese on top just before it comes. Use the star symbols to show excitement, moons for deep feelings and dreaming, hearts for love and romance, flowers for nature and and musical notes Cute Sparkles. These cool and girly glitters come with lots of flowers, hearts, bows and ribbons! These decorations can suit all sorts of happy and soft.