Sauteed Chicken Livers W/ Mushrooms and Onions.
You can have Sauteed Chicken Livers W/ Mushrooms and Onions using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Chicken Livers W/ Mushrooms and Onions
- Prepare of Fresh Chicken Livers.
- It’s of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Garlic Salt (to taste).
Sauteed Chicken Livers W/ Mushrooms and Onions instructions
- Take chicken livers and cut fat and veins off. Wash livers and pat dry with paper towel. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat..
- While oil is heating, slice the onion..
- Add onion to heated oil and saute until almost brown..
- Add mushrooms and saute until browned..
- While cooking mushrooms and onion, in another skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and heat..
- When mushrooms and onion are done, remove pan from heat, keeping food in pan to stay warm..
- When oil in other skillet is hot, add chicken livers and vinegar. Shake on garlic salt..
- Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes then turn and cook the same on other side, until pink inside. Don't overcook livers!.
- Serve as main dish or as an appetizer. Enjoy!.