Shawarma. Meat: lamb, chicken, turkey, beef Sandwich: Shawarma meat, pita or wrap bread, chopped or shredded vegetables, pickles and assorted condiments. Shawarma is considered to be a fast food. This sort of food is not so healthy.
It can be purchased quickly from street venders and consumed on-the-go. This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off! This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends because I make this so often. You can have Shawarma using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shawarma
- You need of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Beef.
- You need of Shawarma bread.
- Prepare 1 of small size of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of medium size carrot.
- It’s of Hotdog.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- You need of Red grinded pepper.
- You need of For the chicken/beef marinade.
- It’s 1 of tspn thyme.
- It’s 1.5 of tspn curry.
- It’s 1 of know chicken cube.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt (pinch).
- Prepare 2 table spoon of oil.
Shawarma (Arabic شاورما) is the hugely popular dish of slowly roasted or braised meat, eaten as a sandwich in pita bread but also on a plate, a recipe which is also called kebab. Scary, but tasty meal consisting of Mediterranian spiced hicken or beef cooked on a revolving spit, wrapped up in a soft, warm pita along with veggies such as tomatoe, parsely, hommus. From Arabic شَاوِرْمَا (šāwirmā) or شَاوَرْمَا (šāwarmā), from Turkish çevirme ("something that is spun or turned over"), from çevirmek ("to turn over"). shawarma (usually uncountable, plural shawarmas). A Middle Eastern sandwich-like wrap of shaved lamb, goat, chicken, turkey, beef.
Shawarma step by step
- First thing first boil your chicken/ beef and when ready add your marinade ingredients In a bowl…store it for 2 to 3 hours so it will taste more better..While waiting for your marinated chicken/beef in the space of 2 to 3 hours… Cut your cabbage and carrot into thin slices and set aside…get a bowl and mix your mayonnaise and ketchup and add liquid peak milk to it so it will be sweeter…and make sure it is stired very well to have a great mayoketch spread.. After that mix your cabbage,.
- Carrot, and mayoketch spread and keep it in freezer,.
- When it's 2hours already or more you get your fry pan add oil and put ur marinated chicken/beef and your chicken Franks inside and stir for 2mins with high heat…We getting to the interesting part of it…get an aluminum foil and spread it on a clean table…put your shawarma bread on top of the foil and cut it in two equal sizes..place one of it horizontal and the other vertical and pull the vertical one down a little for easy fold..After that spread the mixed cabbage,.
- And carrot with the mayoketch spread on the vertical bread..add your marinated chicken and Franks on it and fold the bread together with your aluminum foil. To form a rectangular shape…Since most people don't have the machine or sandwich marker for the shawarma….Congrats one the word called IMPROVISATION…You can use non sticking fry pan for it also by placing the wrapped shawarma inside and heat it for 3mins..1.5mins on both side..make sure you beat and check it if it's hard to give it t.
- To give it the crunchiness, your delicious and yummy shawarma is ready go down..
- Best enjoy.
Shawarma typically consists of thinly sliced, seasoned meat that is piled into piping hot pita bread and topped with crisp vegetables or onion rings. There are several sauces that go well shawarma. Shawarma is an Arabic food that originated from a non-Arabic country, Ottoman Turkey, where the food was called Doner Kebab. Burrito is a Mexican food whose name means "little donkey" in Spanish. Whether kebabs, doner kebabs, Shawarma, or gyros and tacos Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East.