Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls. The bread machine saves energy when making these cinnamon rolls. The machine does the mixing and the initial raising, then you shape, cut, and bake. Cinnamon rolls are great for breakfast, snack, and even dessert.
Especially since the bread machine does most of the work! Are Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Better than the Canned Ones? Your bread machine does the mixing — all you have to do is roll out the dough, coat it with butter, cinnamon sugar and raisins or walnuts, roll it up and pop them I'll never try another cinnamon roll recipe, because I think these are the best. You can cook Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 3 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of regular active dry yeast OR bread machine yeast OR quick acting active dry yeast.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s of Glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of 1-2 tablespoons milk until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
Note: These are wonderful fresh, but they don't freeze well. Once the bread machine had done the work, turn dough out onto a floured surface. Meanwhile, mix brown sugar and cinnamon together, cover; set aside. Check out Bread Machine Buttery Rolls, Homemade Bread Sticks in the Bread Machine, my Favorite Muffin Recipes, Easy Homemade Bread Recipes, and My Favorite Pancake We've been making these bread machine cinnamon rolls for almost a decade in our family, and they never get old.
Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Add dough ingredients in order into bread machine.
- Turn on dough cycle and wait to finish.
- Grease 9x9x2 inch square pan.
- Mix 1/3 cup sugar and the cinnamon..
- Flatten dough with hands or rolling pin into 18×9 inch rectangle on lightly floured surface..
- Spread with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Roll up rightly, beginning at 9 inch side.
- Pinch edge of dough into roll to seal. Cut roll into 1 inch slices.
- Place in pan. Cover; let rise in warm place 1 to 1/4 hours or until double.
- Heat oven to 375°. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Remove from pan; drizzle glaze over warm rolls.
The world's best homemade cinnamon roll recipe… from a bread machine?! We love homemade cinnamon rolls in our house, and we have the easiest, most delicious cinnamon roll recipe… made mostly in the bread machine! These bread machine cinnamon rolls are to-die-for. They're so much better than store-bought, and your bread machine means makes the task fun Making homemade cinnamon rolls can seem like a daunting task, but these delicious bread machine cinnamon rolls are fun and easy to make because. These Easy Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls are perfectly soft and fluffy, generously slathered with a vanilla bean cream cheese frosting.