Bombay grilled sandwich. Bombay Vegetable grilled sandwich … yes you heard it right. But I never get the right taste or you can say that the flavor punch in it just like the stalls. The popular Bombay sandwich doesn't actually has cheese nor is it grilled but since I added both, we call this Bombay Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
These grilled sandwiches are spiced with The recipe is similar to the Bombay veg sandwich recipe on the blog. It is the grilling that makes the. finally, serve bombay grilled sandwich with masala chai. Try this vibrant herb chutney sandwich, layered with crunchy fresh veggies and grilled to perfection and you'll see why it's such an iconic snack in India and one of. You can cook Bombay grilled sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bombay grilled sandwich
- Prepare 8 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garammasala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green chutney.
- Prepare leaves of coriander.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare as required of Butter.
- It’s as required of Cheese slices.
- It’s 1 cup of nylon sev.
- It’s 1 packet of bread.
Veg grilled sandwich recipe – Sandwiches are a favorite among many and like to enjoy for their Breakfast or evening chai. Bombay sandwiches are quite a common street food not only in bombay.. Bombay Grilled Sandwich is an interesting sandwich recipe and is quite spicy in taste. All you need to prepare this sandwich recipe is brown bread, cucumber, potato, onion and and tomato.
Bombay grilled sandwich step by step
- Heat a pan,add oil,add cumin seeds, ginger, onions and sauté them.add all spices and mix well. Add boiled potatoes and mixed well. Finally mix lemon juice and coriander leaves. Keep all the veggies, cheese,chutney, bread,butter and masala ready before start assembling it..
- Heat the grill pan on medium heat. Spread butter on one side of the bread and some green chutney. Now keep aloo mixture,onions, tomatoes, cheese slice. Sprinkle the chat masala on veggies..
- Lastly close it with another slice.place the sandwich carefully on the grill pan or machine and grill till it is crispy and golden brown.apply butter..
- Cut it into pieces and garnish with nylon sev.Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney..
Bombay veg sandwich recipe with step wise photos. Tasty veg sandwich recipe from the streets of Mumbai. This Bombay grilled sandwich recipe is one among popular Indian street food recipes. Bombay Grilled Sandwich is so quick to make and is perfect for the busy morning breakfast or a quick after school snack for children. The main prep in this recipe is the green chutney made with coriander.