Chicken Liver Pate.
You can have Chicken Liver Pate using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Pate
- It’s of unflavored gelatin.
- It’s of tomato, beef or chicken bouillon, cold.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of chicken livers.
- It’s of minced onion.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of allspice.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Madeira.
- It’s of whipping cream.
Chicken Liver Pate instructions
- dissolve gelatin in bouillon; bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- pour half the liquid into a loaf pan and chill.
- decorate chilled aspic; if desired.
- melt butter in a sauce pan.
- add the chicken livers and onion; saute for 7 minutes.
- pour into a food processor.
- add the remaining broth and balance off the ingredients.
- precess until very smooth.
- ladle mixture into the loaf pan and refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for 6-8 hours.
- unmold by quickly dipping the pan into hot water and by running a spatula around the sides. serve.