Filled shahi tukray / Sandwich shahi tukray”. Shahi Tukray as the name suggests means royal dessert which is an exotic rich bread pudding with lots of fruits flavored with cardamom. Shahi Tukda Recipe with step by step photos. Shahi Tukda is a rich, royal mughlai dessert of fried sugar syrup coated bread topped and soaked with fragrant creamy sweet thickened milk or rabri and garnished with dry fruits.
Are you one of the desi folks who has a major sweet tooth for traditional Pakistani dessert recipes and creamy conventional desserts make you drool over your. Shahi Tukray Recipe by Food Fusion. Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka St. You can cook Filled shahi tukray / Sandwich shahi tukray” using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Filled shahi tukray / Sandwich shahi tukray”
- Prepare 1 packet of Bread slices.
- You need 1 kg of Milk.
- It’s 2 tins of Condensed milk.
- It’s of Saffron strands Few.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vanilla custard.
- It’s of Sugar as per taste.
- You need 100 gm of Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pistachio.
- It’s 2 cups of desiccated Coconut.
- It’s Pinch of Any food color (I used green).
- You need of Butter as required.
Shahi Tukray Recipe that you will like to hold on to. Shahi Tukray is a traditional Pakistani dessert that is served in different occasions. A rich bread pudding to entertain your family and guests. Comments posted by users for Sandwich Shahi Tukray سینڈوچ شاہی ٹکڑے recipe Easy Egg Sandwich /How to Make An Egg Sandwich at Home by we can cook.
Filled shahi tukray / Sandwich shahi tukray” step by step
- First of all mix coconut with condensed milk, food color & nuts set aside.
- Apply good amount of butter on both side of bread slices then fill the coconut & nuts mixture in it, make sandwiches in machine when it perfectly done (golden brown) put in ur serving dish.
- Boil milk with sugar then mix custard in 1/4 cup of milk n add in the milk & cook for 4-5 minutes Add condensed milk n mix it well till ur desired consistency Turn off the flame n add cream & Saffron strands mix well Pour this mixture over shahi tukras.
- Garnished with more saffron & nuts Serve hot or refrigerate to serve chill Hope u all love it Worth trying dish Ps. Instead of coconut mixture u can add option 1: khoya with icing sugar & nuts too Option 2: barfi with nuts Option 3: qalaqand with nuts Ps: adjust sugar according to taste bcz condensed milk Hv some.
- Tips for clearing confusion In first step when u combining condensed milk with coconut, don’t knw exact amount but mix till u get desired soft mixture (I think it’s almost 3/4 of tin) N the rest u will add in step 3 (1 1/4 tin almost) But plz adjust sugar quantity bcz condensed milk already sweetened else it’s too sweet in end when u eat together (filled tukras with custard).
Find shahi tukray stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Shahi tukray, which translates to emperor's morsels, is a Pakistani dessert that is believed to have its roots in the Mughlai cuisine. The dessert consists of crispy slices of fried bread drenched in a mixture of hot sugar syrup and a cardamom-and-saffron-scented milk sauce enriched with chopped almonds and. Shahi Tukray شاہی ٹکڑے. cooking special.