Club sandwich. A club sandwich, also called a clubhouse sandwich, is a sandwich of bread (traditionally toasted), sliced cooked poultry, ham or fried bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. It is often cut into quarters or halves and held together by cocktail sticks. A Club Sandwich is one of the most iconic sandwiches on any menu!
One sandwich that can and is a meal all by itself. Club sandwiches are usually made from plain white sandwich bread, toasted until it gets crisp. The Club Sandwich is a sandwich with cooked chicken breast and bacon, along with juicy ripe Club Sandwich – Toast a slice of bread evenly and lightly butter it. You can cook Club sandwich using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Club sandwich
- You need 1 bowl of Boiled mutter.
- It’s 1 bowl of Aloo boil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Adaik.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Cocumber.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of Beetroot.
- It’s as required of Butter for apply on bread.
- Prepare 6 of Bread slices.
- It’s as required of cheese for garnish.
- Prepare as required of Green chutney.
On one half put, first, a thin slice of. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This layered sandwich, a favourite of gastro-pubs across the country, makes a tasty meal for one. Club sandwich recipe is very quick to make for breakfast, snack or a meal.
Club sandwich step by step
- Take a pan heat on gas now add butter 1 tsp add lahsunired harimirch and adark stir it on slow flame now add.
- Garam masala salt stirit well off the flem now take bread slices apply butter two side then apply grreen chatny apply then spread mixer of mutter aloo put on 2nd bread slices apply butter then green chatny now putslice of onion tomaato cucunber and beet cover 3ed bread ith butter and green chatny then apply butterupper side now put in grilled machine and grilled it check it after some time it cryspy so ready over club sandwich transfer to plate garnish with cheese and serve with tomato sauce.
This veg club sandwich recipe is not Indianized so no Indian spices, spice powders, chutney spreads are used. The delicious combination of roast chicken or turkey with bacon, lettuce and tomato is hard to resist. Find traditional and new spins on club sandwich recipes here. A club sandwich is a delicious deli classic, and it is so easy to make yourself at home. I remember ordering a club sandwich from Chappy's Deli in Montgomery, AL where I grew up.