Meat balls with chicken liver. These chicken liver meatballs are made possible (and by possible, I mean they made chicken liver craveable) with two helpful ingredients: caramelized onions and (bear with me) sauerkraut. The meatballs should be barely touching. Serve as-is, or garnish with grated cheese and more herbs.
Bonus: they're meal-prep friendly to stock up throughout the week! A great alternative to beef or pork meat balls. Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. You can cook Meat balls with chicken liver using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat balls with chicken liver
- You need of ground meat (fatty).
- Prepare of onion.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of flat leaf parsley or cilantro.
- You need of Tbl. Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of chicken livers.
- You need of Tumeric.
- You need of Cumin.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Prepare of ground black pepper to taste.
The onions are sauteed separately and are used to top the liver. You can eat this atop a toast or with some mashed potatoes. This healthy chicken meatballs and sautéed zucchini dinner makes a delicious, nutritious, and easy weeknight meal. Garlic chicken livers with lemon juice and olive oil is an amazingly delicious addition to your This is the ultimate garlic chicken liver recipe.
Meat balls with chicken liver instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add ground meat to bowl, I'm using turkey 73/27, but i think pork tastes better..
- Fine dice your onion, add to meat.
- Small cut your chicken livers, and add to bowl.
- Chop herbage, add to bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, if to loose (wet) add more bread crumbs until you can make a ball.
- Make golf ball size balls, keep your hands wet..
- Place on cookie sheet, bake until done, 17-20 minutes.
- Then what? Use how you want, pasta, soup, sandwiches, I'm adding some to a soup tonight, freezing the rest for later..
Simple, quick, minimal ingredients, and Threw it all in the crock pot with some pasta sauce and meatballs for dinner tonight. Chicken meatballs on a baking sheet ready to go in the oven. While making meatballs with lean ground beef is one way to cut fat and calories, substituting ground chicken for beef is another option. I searched all over the Internet for chicken meatballs, and found these on eatchicken.com. The texture is much lighter than regular meatballs,and they are downright tasty!