Thai Style Chicken Livers.
You can cook Thai Style Chicken Livers using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Style Chicken Livers
- It’s of chicken livers.
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Prepare of green onions.
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of hot sauce to taste (optional).
- It’s of fresh noodles (optional).
Thai Style Chicken Livers step by step
- Rinse, clean and drain your chicken livers.
- Cut your bulb onion in thin half rings. Just cut it in half stem to root, then slice across to creat half rings..
- Clean and dice your garlic.
- Heat a little oil in a stir-fry, skillet, saute pan or wok on medium heat. I'm using a stir-fry pan..
- Add garlic and onion rings to hot oil. Stir fry until just translucent..
- Clean and cut your green onions in about 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add green onion to bulb onion in hot pan. Stir fry for a minute.
- Remove onions and set aside. You don't have to, but they will get mushy if over cooked. Your choice..
- Now if you are doing the stir-fry noodle thing, add a little oil to the hot pan, add your noodles.
- Stir fry until just browned a little.
- Remove noodles, you can add them to your onions..
- Add a little more oil to your pan. Up the heat to medium high. Add your livers.
- Allow livers to cook on one side for a few minutes. Flip over..
- Cook another few minutes..
- Add oyster sauce to livers..
- Add chicken broth to livers, black pepper.
- Stir and allow to simmer for 5 minutes, add hot sauce if using at this point..
- Add your onions (and noodles if using) at this point..
- Stir together, cook 5 minutes or until done..
- Serve. Garnish options, sliced green onion, sesame seeds, cilantro, parsley.
- Some diced water chestnuts at the same time as the sauce add, is nice also. They a slight texture contrast..