Beetroot Hummus Dip. Super creamy roasted beet hummus featuring a whole roasted beet, lemon, and plenty of garlic flavor. Perfect with chips, pita, or veggies or as a sandwich spread. Save Beetroot hummus dip as favourite Remove Beetroot hummus dip from favourite.
Great with pita chips or That only means there is more of this beet hummus for me. I ate this entire batch, save one teaspoon that. Hummus is a pureed chickpea dip that is famous across the Mediterranean. You can have Beetroot Hummus Dip using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beetroot Hummus Dip
- It’s 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 of of small beetroot.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder(optional).
- You need For garnishing of red chilli flakes and red chilli powder to taste and parsley.
How do you make it more healthy you ask? Add a dash of beetroot to it to add. This delicious dip combined with No-No Corn Sesame Flatbreads, is the perfect summer snack! Beetroot Hummus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Beetroot Hummus Dip step by step
- In a large saucepan cover beets with water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook until tender; drain and allow beets to cool before removing the skins and chopping..
- Puree beet in a food processor; add the boiled chickpeas and sesame seeds,salt,garlic,black pepper powder, lemon juice and cumin. Process until smooth. Slowly, while the machine is running, pour 1/4cup water and 2 tsp olive oil..
- Continue to process until mixture is thoroughly combined. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Sprinkle red chilli flakes. and decorate with fork dipped in oil and chilli powder.Garnish with parsley. serve with bread of choice or with nachos..
Quick and easy beetroot hummus recipe. A delicious dip or spread for an appetizer or on sandwiches. Ever since I discovered this beetroot hummus recipe, it has been my favorite appetizer. This vibrant and nutritious beetroot hummus is for great for dipping, or use as a filling for these vegan sandwiches. For this recipe you will need a food processor.