Chinese Style Garlic Buttered Chicken Wings 蒜蓉牛油雞翼.
You can have Chinese Style Garlic Buttered Chicken Wings 蒜蓉牛油雞翼 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Garlic Buttered Chicken Wings 蒜蓉牛油雞翼
- Prepare of Wings In halves.
- It’s of Diced Shallots.
- It’s of Diced Red Pepper.
- You need of (optional diced bell pepper, onions, whatever you like).
- You need of Marinate Wings with:.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- It’s of White pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of corn starch before frying.
- It’s of Pan frying.
- Prepare of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of salted butter.
- It’s of optional : chives (if have green bell pepper no need to add).
Chinese Style Garlic Buttered Chicken Wings 蒜蓉牛油雞翼 step by step
- Halves those Wings then add in chopped garlic, white pepper and salt and chicken powder. Marinate for 30 mins. Then Chop up those peppers, shallots etc. Onions, green pepper or chives since i dont have them at home but if you have them just add them.
- After Marinate add in those "Corn Starch" and mix well. Mid High Heat Fry those Wings. Fry one side for a few mins to get that brown colour, then the other side. When you see those bones sticking out abit that means its cooked. Double Fry those Chicken to make it crispier, in doing so take them out for 1 min then throw them back into the oil for another min or two to get that golden brown. Take it out..
- Then clean pan, add oil and garlic pan fry until u get the fragrant then add in those peppers and shallots (green pepper if u want) and pan fry for a min..
- Add in the butter and throw those wings in and stir for a min. Plate it. Sprinkle some chives on if you have. Done!.