Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups. The good news about this spinach and artichoke quiche recipe, though, is that it literally just takes a few minutes to whip up. And bake em' up to quichy-tasty perfection. Ali Ebright shows us how to make her spinach artichoke quiche cups.
Keyword breakfast egg muffin cups, crustless quiche cups, gluten free spinach quiche, keto To prevent the quiche cups from sticking to the muffin tin, either use a liner or a reliable non-stick These spinach quiche cups are so delicious! I like to make a bunch and freeze them for easy breakfasts! We've concocted a quiche cup recipe that cuts down on fat, calories, and cholesterol in a variety of ways. You can cook Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups
- You need of can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- You need of frozen spinach, drained.
- You need of eggs, whisked.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of milk (any kind).
- You need of chopped white onion.
- It’s of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Plus, we've added only the healthiest of ingredients to each quiche cup. Superfood spinach contributes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber, and artichoke adds to the fiber quotient, while. This Easy Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Quiche is made with a delicious and flaky homemade crust, hearty veggies, and a If you're not familiar with quiche, it's essentially a breakfast pie loaded up with all the fixings and served in slice form. Spinach artichoke quiche with a touch of bacon is a colorful and fancy dish to prepare for a special brunch or holiday.
Easy spinach artichoke quiche cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 12 baking cups by either spraying them liberally with cooking spray, or lining them with paper liners..
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until combined. Portion the mixture into the 12 prepared baking cups so that they are all nearly full..
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the quiche comes out clean. Serve immediately.
It was a bit too "eggy" and not quite the creamy quiche texture I prefer. You can prep these delicious little quiche the night before, or make them in the morning while the oven preheats. These mini quiches have an easy wonton crust–no rolling dough! They freeze well for quick breakfasts and they're great as an appetizer Spinach Artichoke Mini Quiches with Crispy Wonton Crusts. Fast and easy spinach artichoke cups are a tasty appetizer for any party.