Savory Snack Bread: Cute Sunflower Shaped Hamburger Bread.
You can have Savory Snack Bread: Cute Sunflower Shaped Hamburger Bread using 6 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Snack Bread: Cute Sunflower Shaped Hamburger Bread
- Prepare 1 of batch The bread dough recipe from.
- It’s 1 bag of Frozen mini-burgers for bentos.
- It’s 1 of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Ketchup, dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of ● Mayonnaise, ketchup, grainy mustard.
- It’s 1 of optional Egg to glaze the bread.
Savory Snack Bread: Cute Sunflower Shaped Hamburger Bread instructions
- Make the dough in a bread machine. Add the butter 8 to 10 minutes after the program starts. When the dough is done, divide into 6 portions, round off each with the seam sides down, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Defrost the frozen mini-burgers in the microwave. Combine the ● ingredients. Alternatively, make any filling of your choice ready to put on the bread in Step 10..
- Roll out each portion of dough with a rolling pin. Start by cutting each round as shown using a pastry scraper..
- Cut in between the cuts made in Step 3, for a total of 9 cuts. You could make 12 cuts, but when you fold in the dough the stacked up part may become a bit tough..
- Fold the dough so that they are stacked onto each other as shown..
- It will look like this when all the parts are folded. When the dough is proofed and baked, the folded and stacked bits will rise up a bit..
- So, I press down lightly with a rolling pin to prevent that. Roll the rolling pin gently from the center towards the edges..
- Try to stabilize the parts that are stacked. Transfer the formed dough to an oven baking sheet. Don't force it, and use a pastry scraper to move them gently..
- Pick up the formed dough from the bottom. (Dust the bottom of the dough before pressing down on it with the rolling pin, to make it easier to pick up.) Leave to rise until doubled in volume (2nd rising). Preheat the oven to 190°C..
- When the dough has risen, top with the ● fillings of your choice, and then add the cheese,if using. Brush with egg glaze if you like..
- ＊If I am using sliced cheese, I cut each slice into 4 pieces and place 1-2 pieces on top of each bread. Please adjust the amount depending on the cheese you are using..
- Add a mini-burger. You could also use the curry paste fromon the bread, and put the burger on top of that. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158980-double-curry-wiener-sausage-bread-with-french-bread-dough.
- Make a crisscross pattern with ketchup..
- If you form a little piping bag with kitchen parchment paper and use that to pipe on the ketchup, you can form thin lines..
- Variation: Mix mayonnaise, mentaiko, shredded cheese and finely chopped onion..
- Use this mixture as the topping. (You can do a crisscross pattern on top of this with mayonnaise, like the ketchup in Step 13.).
- This is how the Step 16 variation looks when baked. (I didn't add a crisscross pattern topping, but I did glaze the dough.) I sprinkled on some dried parsley..
- I used the dough in this recipe – "Cute Braided Bread Fluffy dough with egg using a bread machine" – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149340-cute-braided-bread-rolls.
- This recipe also uses the same dough. "Cute ring bread Chocolate Walnut Bread ＊ Using a bread machine" -.
- "Bread machine dough: Our Family's Savory Lunch Bread" is a basic savory bread made by just rolling and slicing and baking. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156387-egg-free-savory-breads-in-a-bread-machine.