Krazy Salt & Pepper Focaccia. Jane's Krazy Seasonings M. has been added to your Cart. This "Mixed-Up Salt" is one we've been using for quite a long time. We find It EXCELLENT for Salads, and that is mainly where we use it.
Krazy glue & salt is a very cool way to glue something almost instantly, and stronger than just krazy Glue. thanks for watching, if you want me to try. I learned about Krazy Salt from friends for whom it holds ample nostalgic value. I'm sure they're not the Krazy Salt is definitely the kind of thing you'd buy when you're feeling sentimental and browsing. You can have Krazy Salt & Pepper Focaccia using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Krazy Salt & Pepper Focaccia
- You need of For the Krazy Salt focaccia:.
- You need 6 grams of Krazy Salt (or herbed salt).
- You need 250 grams of ◇Semi-strong bread flour or all purpose flour (Lys d'Or brand).
- It’s 5 grams of ◇Honey.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◇Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of ◇Dry yeast.
- Prepare 155 of to 160 grams ◇Water.
- You need 25 grams of ◇Olive oil.
- You need of For the Krazy Pepper focaccia (Use the above ◇ ingredients plus the ones below).
- Prepare 4 grams of Krazy Pepper (or a pepper-herb mix).
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
Jane's Mixed-Up Salt is so good, you'll want to use it on everything. It's the zesty way to liven up any dish! Use Jane's on meat, poultry, vegetables, seafood, soups, stews, casseroles, pasta, pizza.the. Places Toa Payoh, Singapore RestaurantSalad Bar Krazy Salad Bar.
Krazy Salt & Pepper Focaccia step by step
- The main photo shows a Krazy Salt focaccia baked in a 18 cm square pan. The one here is a loaf baked with Krazy Pepper..
- Use either Krazy Salt or Krazy Pepper. Don't add both or the herb flavor may become too strong..
- I used a 18cm square pan this time, but the dough amount is for 1 square loaf worth, so you can bake it in a square loaf pan too. Grease the pan beforehand..
- Put all the ingredients up to the water in the list in a bread machine, and start the "dough" program. Add the olive oil 5 minutes in..
- When the dough is done take it out onto a work surface and punch it down fairly hard to deflate it well. Round it off and rest for 10 minutes..
- If you are baking the dough in a square pan, deflate the dough seam side up, and roll flat using a rolling pin while pressing out more air. Put the dough into the pan and press the surface flat with your hands..
- Let it rise until doubled in volume. Start preheating the oven at the appropriate time to 200 °C. Brush with olive oil when the dough has finished rising, and make holes with your fingers..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180 °C and bake for 27 minutes. Take the bread out of the pan, and cool on a rack. It's done..
- If making a freeform loaf: After the dough has rested, roll out the deflated dough to 20 x 25 cm. Fold the top and bottom sides in towards the center, then fold in half..
- Pinch the seam closed, and place seam side down on a baking pan lined with kitchen parchment paper. Leave until it has risen to twice its volume. Start preheating the oven to 200 °C at the appropriate time..
- When the dough has finished rising, brush it with oil, and poke holes in the surface with your fingers. Lower the oven temperature to 180 °C and bake for 25 minutes. Cool to finish..
- This is a sticky dough. Put some oil on your hands when forming the dough. If you add 160g of water to the dough it will turn out to be a softer bread..
- This bread tastes best when it's freshly baked. Eat dipped in plenty of olive oil. If you toast it, it'll be quite crispy..
If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might get some money to take a vacation.and. The night before: Sprinkle with Krazy salt and Liquid Smoke. Meat and Sauce: Brown ground beef, onion and Krazy Salt together in skillet; drain. Crazy Salt will match any cuisine. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads.