Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche.
You can have Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche
- It’s of ★White flour.
- Prepare of to 50 ml ★Olive oil.
- Prepare of to 50 ml ★Milk.
- It’s of ★Salt.
- Prepare of ☆Eggs.
- It’s of ☆Milk.
- It’s of ☆Heavy cream.
- It’s of ☆Pizza cheese.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Block of bacon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Simple, 100% Homemade Spinach Quiche step by step
- Put all the ingredients marked ★ in a bowl. Mix with a fork, as the mixture will become sticky..
- As you mix, the dough will stop being floury, so ball the dough together by hand and roll it flat with a rolling pin..
- Roll the dough into a circular shape and lay it on top of a quiche pan. Use the rolling pin to flatten the dough to the edge of the pan, then cut off any extra dough. Put it in the fridge to chill..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl and beat together with a whisk to prepare the egg mixture..
- Boil the spinach lightly and cut the block of bacon into bite sizes..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, then sauté the bacon and spinach with salt and pepper to taste..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Take the crust out of the fridge and scatter the spinach and bacon..
- Pour in the egg mixture and optionally sprinkle dried parsley on top. Once the oven is heated, bake the quiche for 20-30 minutes..
- If you bake the extra dough along with the quiche, you can put it in soup too..
- Pairing this with soup will make a great dinner to guests..
- Here are other simple recipes! Homemade potato quiche. I like this one. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152263-easy-potato-quiche-made-from-scratch.
- Easy! Homemade salmon and onion quiche. This one is delicious too I made it with leftovers. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155565-easy-salmon-and-onion-quiche-with-handmade-dough.
- "Simple! Homemade Sliced Daikon Quiche"is super delicious too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156458-easy-kiriboshi-daikon-dried-daikon-radish-quiche.