3 Different Kinds of Savory Rolls.
You can cook 3 Different Kinds of Savory Rolls using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Different Kinds of Savory Rolls
- You need 150 grams of ●Bread flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 12 grams of ●Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ●Dry yeast.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ●Coarse salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Skim milk powder.
- You need 10 grams of Margarine.
- You need 40 grams of ▲ Beaten egg.
- Prepare 100 grams of ▲ Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Beaten egg (to brush).
- Prepare of Fillings and Toppings.
- It’s 3 slice of Ham.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 3 slice of Sliced Cheese (non-melting kind).
- Prepare 1 of Boiled broccoli (cut into small pieces).
- You need 1 of Corn kernels.
- It’s 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s 4 of sausages Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
3 Different Kinds of Savory Rolls instructions
- Take everything marked with a ▲ and combine it with everything marked with a ● in a bread machine, set it to "knead" for 20 minutes. After 6 minutes, add in the margarine..
- Take out the dough and separate it into two portions. In one of the dough molds, add in the black sesame seeds and knead with your hands for 30 seconds. Round the dough, set your oven to the "bread rising" setting, and let the dough rise for 35 minutes..
- Check the dough with your finger. Divide the dough into even portions, form the dough into balls, and let them rest for 15 minutes. Divide the dough into 4 pieces, and then divide each of those into half. (Makes 10)..
- For making the ham roll… With a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a size a bit larger than the slice of ham and then place the ham on top of the dough..
- Roll it up from the side and then seal it tightly..
- Keeping the side with the seal on top, bend in half, and cut about two-thirds into the dough. The picture shows the cut was a bit too short..
- Make the cut side face up, open up the dough, and shape it neatly..
- For forming the cheese roll, do as you did for the ham roll but instead use cheese. For the wiener sausage rolls, spread out the dough to about 20 cm, roll the dough around the sausage, and seal the edges…
- Arrange them on parchment paper, put in a plastic bag, and rise one last time for 30~35 minutes..
- Brush on the beaten egg. For the ham rolls, add mayonnaise and parsley. Top the cheese rolls with the broccoli, corn, and pizza cheese..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃, put them in, and then reduce the temperature to 190℃. Bake for about 12~13 minutes. Take the sausage rolls out after 10.5 minutes..
- The sausage rolls. If you're looking to make just the sausage rolls, calculate 150 g of bread flour as 100% in baker's percentage. It will make 12 even portions..
- The ham roll. I made this with the plain dough..
- The cheese roll. I used the dough with sesame seeds mixed in for this one..