Bacon Mayonnaise Bread Roll.
You can have Bacon Mayonnaise Bread Roll using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Mayonnaise Bread Roll
- You need 400 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 8 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 6 grams of Salt.
- It’s 12 grams of Powdered skim milk.
- It’s 40 grams of Shortening.
- Prepare 260 grams of Water.
- It’s 15 slice of ●Bacon.
- You need 1 of ●Mayonnaise (to taste).
- You need 1 of ●Dried parsley (to taste).
Bacon Mayonnaise Bread Roll step by step
- Make the dough using the bread machine (setting the mixing time to 20 minutes, and the first rising time to 40 minutes). Divide the dough into 15 portions, each weighing 50 g, and let the dough rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a square shape as much as possible, and place a slice of bacon on top. Roll the dough from one side to form a log. Cut the dough to form 6 small cylinders..
- Place the cylinders of dough into aluminum cupcake cups (refer to the photo on the right) and allow the dough to rise again for 25 minutes..
- Brush the surface with beaten egg and garnish with mayonnaise by making a checkerboard pattern as shown in the photo on the right. Bake at 170°C in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes..
- Done! After they are baked, garnish with dried parsley..
- Arrange the recipe a little and make a variety of breads. This is spicy bacon bread..
- Roll out the dough into a square, place the bacon in the middle, and fold the top and bottom edges towards the center. Fold into half, and with your dough scraper, make several slices..
- Shape the dough into a circle with the cuts facing outwards (refer to the photo on the right). Pinch together the seam where the two opposite edges meet. I forgot to sprinkle black pepper on the bacon before I rolled up the dough, so after I brushed the surface with beaten egg, I decided to garnish with black pepper before baking..