Salad Topped Pizza. You'll crave it because it's pizza; you'll love it because it's so good for you. Bake this pie directly on an oven rack for a nice, crisp crust. Have you ever tried pizza topped with greens?
Easy and healthy pizzas topped with the season's freshest salads. Download a FREE Healthy Pizza View image. Healthy Salad-Topped Pizza Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not. You can have Salad Topped Pizza using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salad Topped Pizza
- Prepare of For the pizza dough: 1.5 loaves worth (the ingredient quantities for 1 loaf are written in brackets).
- It’s 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 260 ml of Water.
- You need of For the tomato sauce: A manageable amount.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of each Salt, sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano or basil (if you have).
- It’s of For the toppings.
- It’s 1 of Leafy salad greens.
- Prepare 1 of Cured ham.
- You need 1 of Cherry tomatoes, black olives (potatoes for decoration).
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need of For the dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Wine vinegar or rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
Can't decide between pizza, tacos and salad? Remove the pizzas from the oven and top with the salad. Notes: Plenty of Dough: If you're unable to find pizza dough in the refrigerator section of your supermarket, pizza places will often sell it to you by. View top rated Salad topped pizza recipes with ratings and reviews.
Salad Topped Pizza step by step
- Make the sauce. Heat olive oil and crushed garlic in a pan. When fragrant, add the canned tomato. Simmer until reduced by half. Add the salt, pepper, sugar and herbs..
- Put the dough ingredients in a bread machine and start the pizza dough program. Once finished, roll into a ball and let rest for 10 minutes. Oil a baking tray and roll the dough out to fit it..
- This time I used about half of the dough (1.5 loaf as listed), and about half of the tomato sauce..
- Spread the dough with an appropriate amount of olive oil and tomato sauce. Bake in a 250°C oven until browned, approximately 6 to 7 minutes..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and olives in half. Cut star shapes out of the potato with a cutter, then microwave for about 30 seconds. Cut up the salad greens into bite sized pieces..
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing. Thoroughly wash and drain the salad greens, pour the dressing and gently toss..
- Top the baked pizza with the salad and cured ham. Sprinkle with plenty of grated cheese..
- Check out this recipe for hand kneaded pizza dough. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156567-one-bowl-basic-pizza-crust.
We've always secretly liked scooping up a bite of salad with a piece of pizza, and lately the idea of mounding dressed greens on top of pizza has caught on with hot chefs, too. For this healthy salad pizza recipe, we swapped the red sauce for crisp lettuce tossed in a bracing dressing with slice prosciutto on top—and we're into it. To make the salad, mix together the vegetables then add the parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pizza crust is topped with a creamy black bean spread and lots of cheese. After baking, it is After baking the pizza, top it with lots of crisp lettuce, cherry tomato halves and your favorite salad dressing.