【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls.
You can have 【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 20 grams of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of 【Topping】.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Canned corn.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of A beaten egg (For the glaze).
【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls instructions
- Other than the toppings, place all the ingredients into a bread machine and let it make the dough. ※Let it do the first rising..
- Take the dough out and punch it down. Next divide it into 8 portions. Make the portions into balls and to keep them from drying out, cover them with plastic wrap and let them sit for 15 minutes..
- Take the dough and roll it out thinly with your hands until it's about 30 cm long..
- Make a ring and tie a knot with the dough..
- Next, tightly pinch the two ends together..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the dough from step 5 on it. Cover it with plastic wrap and let them rise until they double in size..
- Drain the corn well and mix together with the mayonnaise. Next, with your finger, make an indentation in the center of the dough from step 6 and coat with the beaten egg..
- In the center of the dough that you just coated, scoop in the mixture you made in step 7. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200℃ and they're done..
- I'd like to introduce another recipe made using this dough. Recipe ID# 569972【Made in a Bread Machine Sausage Rolls】.
- Recipe ID# 569598【Made in a Bread Machine Bacon Rolls】.