Wiener Sausage Rolls in the Bread Maker.
You can cook Wiener Sausage Rolls in the Bread Maker using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wiener Sausage Rolls in the Bread Maker
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 20 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 8 of sausages Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of Dried parsley.
Wiener Sausage Rolls in the Bread Maker step by step
- Add everything into a bread machine except for the toppings to prepare the dough. Let it complete the first rising..
- Take out the dough and punch down. Fold it into thirds and then divide the dough into 8 portions. Make the dough into balls and then to prevent the dough from drying out, cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Once you have flattened the dough, roll it up into 20 cm sticks..
- Connect the ends. Make sure to seal tightly..
- In the center, place the sausages so that they almost look like they are bursting out of the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest..
- Once you've placed them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, coat the tops with a beaten egg. Next top with mayonnaise, ketchup and the dried parsley..
- In a preheated oven at 400℉ (200℃), bake for 15-20 minutes and they are done..
- Bacon Rolls in a Bread Maker..
- Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls in a Bread Maker. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153118-for-beginnerscorn-and-mayonnaise-rolls.