Focaccia Croque Monsieur Bread.
You can cook Focaccia Croque Monsieur Bread using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Focaccia Croque Monsieur Bread
- You need 200 grams of or French bread flour or all-purpose bread flour (Lys d'Or brand recommended), or substitute with bread and cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- It’s 20 grams of Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 120 ml of Water.
- You need 3 grams of Instant Dry Yeast.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- Prepare 1 of Bechamel sauce.
- It’s 4 of to 8 slices Easy melt sliced cheese (see Hints).
- It’s 4 slice of Ham.
- It’s of To finish.
- Prepare 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Krazy Salt.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
Focaccia Croque Monsieur Bread step by step
- Make the bechamel sauce, and let it cool..
- Put all the bread dough ingredients into a bread machine and start the "dough" program. Put the yeast in the specified location. Leave the bread machine do all the work until the first rising is complete..
- When the dough is done, take it out, deflate and divide into 4 pieces. Round off each piece, and cover with a tightly wrung moistened kitchen towel. Leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll the dough out into a square, spread the middle with bechame sauce, and top with a slice each of ham and cheese folded in half. Bring the opposing corners of the dough together as shown..
- Bring all 4 corners of the dough together, and pinch to seal the seams..
- Place the 4 pieces of dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Setting your oven to the bread-rising setting, leave the dough to rise at 35 °C for 35-40 minutes (2nd rising)..
- When the dough has risen, start preheating the oven to 210 °C. While waiting, brush the tops of the bread with olive oil and make several indentations in them using your fingers or the thick end of a chopstick..
- Brush a little more olive oil on the dough so that some of it pools in the indentations. Sprinkle with Krazy Salt and parsley to finish..
- Lower the oven temperature to 200°C and bake for 15 minutes. Adjust the temperature and baking time depending on your oven. If it looks like the bread is browning too fast, cover with a sheet of foil..
- I recommend eating these piping hot fresh out of the oven. I added skim milk powder to the dough to make it more tender, but they're also good cold..
- You can warm these up in a toaster oven after they've turned cold to revive the soft, fluffy texture..
- I used this instant bechamel sauce mix that you can make by just adding milk..
- The dough gets flattened when you make the indentations, so I give this a shorter 2nd rising than for usual bread..