Ham Mayonnaise Bread.
You can cook Ham Mayonnaise Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham Mayonnaise Bread
- You need 300 grams of Strongest bread flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 25 grams of Sugar.
- You need 12 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 170 ml of Water.
- You need 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 8 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Mixed cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Dried parsley.
Ham Mayonnaise Bread step by step
- In a measuring cup, combine the water, dry yeast, sugar, and salt and mix well..
- Add what you just made in step one, the flour, the butter, and the skim milk powder into a bread machine and mix gently. Set your bread machine on the dough making setting..
- Once done, take out the dough and divide it into 8 portions. Cover them with a tightly wrung out damp towel and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Punch the dough to deflate, roll it out into a circular shape, and then put the ham on top..
- Roll it up from the bottom, and when you are done, have the edge facing inside and fold the two ends in as well and pinch the dough together..
- In the center, with a scraper or kitchen knife, cut a slit and open it..
- Let the dough rise for a second time in a steam oven at 95℉ (35℃) for 35 minutes..
- Top with mayonnaise..
- Sprinkle on plenty of cheese and then parsley on top. Bake them at 400℉ (200℃) for 15 minutes..