Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef).
You can have Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef)
- It’s of Bolognese Sauce.
- Prepare of minced beef.
- You need of chicken liver.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of garlic, peeled.
- It’s of parsley.
- It’s of bay leaf.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- You need of water.
- You need of beef stock cube.
- It’s of tomato puree.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chopped basil.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti.
- It’s of water.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of melted butter.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Italian Spaghetti.
Spaghetti Bolognese (Beef) step by step
- Soak chicken livers in a pot of salted water for 30 mins or more..
- Combine minced beef, garlic, onion, parsley and bay leaf into a saucepan..
- Using a scissors or knife, cut chicken livers into small pieces, removing membranes. Dry the chicken liver pieces by placing them on paper towels. Add chicken liver to saucepan..
- Using medium heat, brown meat slowly, stirring frequently..
- When mixture is thoroughly cooked with no remaining water, remove garlic clove..
- Add canned tomatoes, beef stock cube, water, tomato puree and season to taste. Stir well..
- Simmer the sauce for up to 45 minutes, until it is of a suitable consistency..
- To cook spaghetti: Fill large saucepan with plenty of water. Add salt and olive oil and bring to a boil. Slowly dip spaghetti into the boiling water. As it softens, curl it around the pan until it is all submerged. Cook until tender but firm – according to packet directions. Remove from heat and drain pasta in a colander immediately. Coat with the melted butter and serve immediately..
- Stir in the basil, and simmer for 1 minute..
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add butter. Stir..
- When spaghetti is ready, serve a spoonful of sauce on top and add parmesan cheese to taste..