Bite Sized Black Pepper, Bacon and Mayonnaise Rolls.
You can have Bite Sized Black Pepper, Bacon and Mayonnaise Rolls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bite Sized Black Pepper, Bacon and Mayonnaise Rolls
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of total 170 grams combined with the egg Milk.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- It’s 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s 6 slice of *Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of *Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of optional, (to taste) *Dried parsley.
Bite Sized Black Pepper, Bacon and Mayonnaise Rolls instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the ones marked * in a bread machine and start the "dough" program..
- When the dough is done, divide it into 12 pieces, deflate, and let rest for 10 minutes..
- When the dough has rested, flatten them into a circle, and put the 1/2 a slice of bacon and some mayonnaise on top..
- Start folding the dough, following the photos. Like this..
- Then this..
- And this..
- Line the rolls up on a parchment paper lined baking tray, and leave for the 2nd rising for 40 minutes at 40°C..
- When the rolls have risen, preheat the oven to 200°C. They'll be baked for 13 minutes). In the meantime, snip the tops as shown all the way down to the bacon level..
- Let's finish these up! Put some mayonnaise in the cut tops, and sprinkle on some dried parsley. Bake the rolls in the preheated oven for 13 minutes and they're done! Great job..