Stirfry chicken. The chicken with vegetables in a garlic ginger soy sauce with honey is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar.
This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets. It starts with some cubed chicken breast, although. Chicken breast stir fried with a plethora of veggies – celery, zucchini, mushrooms and spinach. You can have Stirfry chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfry chicken
- You need of Chicken chopped.
- It’s of Chicken liver chopped.
- You need of Bacon chopped.
- You need of Sweet peppers sliced.
- You need of Snow peas.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Dark soysauce.
- Prepare of Jalapeno *optional.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
Asian cooking can be light, healthy and so quick that you'll think twice before ever ordering a takeaway again! Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. A stir-fry is a simple, healthy meal that you can throw together in just a few minutes.
Stirfry chicken step by step
- Heat oil.
- Throw in garlic,stir for 1 min.
- Throw in liver,sprinkle garlic salt *to taste, fry till it's half cooked then throw in chicken and stir till cooked,throw in bacon and cook. When all meats are fully cooked put little dark soysauce..* I use dark soy sauce to make meats look darker and for flavor..
- Throw in snow peas and stir for about 2 to 3 min then sweet peppers last…
- And it's ready to serve…
- Big romaine lettuce to eat it with and or cauliflower rice..
But if you're not paying attention, you can end up with a sloppy. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through. Serve with hot rice or noodles. Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare. Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes.