Cheese Wiener Sausage Buns.
You can have Cheese Wiener Sausage Buns using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Wiener Sausage Buns
- Prepare 1 of Bread dough.
- You need 8 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Parsley (chopped).
- You need 1 of Beaten egg (for the glaze).
Cheese Wiener Sausage Buns instructions
- Put all the ingredients for the soft bun dough in a bread machine, and start the 'dough' function. Leave it up to the machine until the 1st proofing..
- After the first proofing, deflate the dough well. Divide into 8 portions, and shape into balls. Place the sealed ends down, cover with a wet kitchen towel and let rest for 20 minutes..
- When the dough has rested, form each dough ball into an oblong shape while deflating..
- Roll out the dough into a cylinder by rolling with your hands on a flat surface. Roll the dough around the wiener sausage. Firmly seal both ends..
- Place the sausage buns on a baking tray, leaving spaces in between. Let them rise for the second proofing at 30℃ for 20 minutes. Make sure not to let them dry out..
- If you don't have a proofing feature in your oven, leave them to rise to about 1.5 to 2 times their original size. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- After the second proofing, brush the beaten egg on top..
- Make a shallow slit in the middle using a knife..
- Squeeze ketchup over the slits..
- Top with pizza cheese and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180℃ and bake for 14~17 minutes. And they are done!.
- Usefor the bread dough. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149468-soft-bread-dough.