Little Sausage Buns With Olive Oil.
You can have Little Sausage Buns With Olive Oil using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Little Sausage Buns With Olive Oil
- It’s 250 grams of ★Bread (strong) flour (I used Haruyutaka blend).
- Prepare 1 of ★Egg yolk.
- Prepare 90 ml of ★Milk.
- Prepare 170 ml of in total combined with the egg yolk and milk ★Water.
- You need 20 grams of ★Olive oil.
- You need 4 grams of ★Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ★Dried Basil.
- You need 15 grams of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 10 grams of ★Trehalose (if you don't have any, use 20g total of sugar).
- Prepare 3 grams of ★Instant Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 of four 10 cm long sausages Wiener sausages.
- Prepare of Toppings for the buns (optional):.
- You need 1 of Ketchup, mayonnaise, pizza sauce, pizza cheese, etc..
Little Sausage Buns With Olive Oil step by step
- Cut the sausages into 1cm pieces. Mix the egg yolk, milk and water together..
- Put the ★ ingredients in a bread machine, and start the "bread dough with additions" program. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment..
- When the "add additions" signal sounds, throw in the sausages. Leave it up to the bread machine until the 1st rising is completed..
- When the dough is done, take it out of the bread machine case and press down gently to deflate. Cut into 19 pieces with a pastry scraper, and round off each piece. The pieces weigh about 30 g each..
- Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 15 minutes. After the dough has rested, deflate by pressing down on each piece with your palm, and round off again into smooth balls..
- Line up the formed dough on a kitchen parchment paper lined baking sheet. Use your oven's bread-rising setting to let the dough rise (2nd rising) at 35°C for about 40 minutes, until they are 1.5 to 2 times their original size..
- After the 2nd rising, snip the tops of the buns in a crisscross pattern using kitchen scissors..
- Fill the cuts with anything you like. I put on 3 types of topping here: cheese and mayonnaise; ketchup; and cheese and pizza sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, then lower it to 190°C, and bake the buns for about 12 to 15 minutes. Please adjust the time depending on your oven..
- Cool on a rack when finished baking. This is how they look when split open. The bread machine chops up the sausage in a nice way..