Zucchini Casserole. Cheesy Zucchini Casserole I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The ingredients in this zucchini rice casserole are so simple and basic but they are a winning combination of flavor and texture. Friends, I have super-duper easy zucchini casserole for you.
You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty zucchini casserole. Zucchini Casserole is perfect to bring to potlucks all summer! A great recipe for zucchini lovers, the perfect side dish with anything you are grilling like chicken, fish, etc. You can cook Zucchini Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Casserole
- Prepare of large zucchini, peeled and cut into coins.
- It’s of large tomato, sliced.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Bisquick mix.
- It’s of whole milk.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of Canola oil cooking spray.
Zucchini casserole gets a cheesy makeover – perfect for a low carb diet and it's family and kid friendly too! Packed full of the fresh flavors of summer, this vegetable casserole is a great way to use up extra garden veggies. Make this cheesy zucchini chicken casserole for dinner tonight! Zucchini is in the top five on my favorite vegetables list.
Zucchini Casserole step by step
- Spray canola oil cooking spray into a large casserole dish…….
- Layer zucchini and tomato slices into casserole dish…….
- Now add your shredded cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese…….
- In a bowl mix with a small whisk or a fork your bisquick mix,milk, eggs and black pepper……
- Pour Bisquick mixture over tomato and zucchini in casserole dish……
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, uncovered……
- Let rest for 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I love zucchini in the summer, since it seems to be everywhere. This zucchini casserole is made with ingredients that work to boost your immune system, burn fat and heal your gut. It's low in calories, carbs and sugars. Zucchini is a prominent ingredient in a number of our favorite casseroles. From Italian dishes to vegetable-filled tians, we're sharing some of our top zucchini casserole recipes.