Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce.
You can cook Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce
- You need of A. Boiled & drained.
- It’s of boiled chicken liver.
- Prepare of B. Sauté until fragrant.
- You need of finely minced garlic.
- You need of finely julienned ginger.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of lemon grass – bruised.
- You need of star anise.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of (or more) small chillies – bruised.
- It’s of C. Seasoning.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of corn starch (opt).
- You need of ground pepper.
- Prepare of Note: Add finely chop oriental corriander at the end.
- Prepare of only for those who love this herb 😉.
Sweet Spiced Chicken Liver in Dark Soy Sauce instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. chicken livers are cleaned, boiled, drained and keep aside..
- Sauté B until fragrant. Add in A (chicken liver) and stir for a minute or two over medium low heat. Next, season with C. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Add few more tbsp of water if necessary for some extra gravy/sauce (opt). Stir to evenly coat the liver. Remove from the heat..
- Garnish and serve with warm white rice..