Soft Tomato French Bread.
You can cook Soft Tomato French Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Tomato French Bread
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar.
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Skim milk powder.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 110 grams of Canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 50 grams of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper, basil (optional).
Soft Tomato French Bread step by step
- Measure out all the ingredients. Measure the the canned tomatoes by adding just enough juice to the tomato solids to cover. Add the water to the tomato, and heat until warm to the touch if it's a cold day..
- Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment of your bread machine. Put the other ingredients in the main part, and let the machine handle the dough until the end of the 1st rising..
- After the 1st rise has finished, deflate the dough lightly, divide and round off each portion. Place the dough balls seam side down, cover with plastic wrap and a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 20 minutes..
- After the dough has rested, roll out each portion into a rectangle..
- Fold in the top and bottom edges..
- Fold in half again, form into a slug shape, and pinch the seams closed securely..
- Line up the dough seam side down on a paper-lined baking sheet, and leave to rise (2nd rising). Using the oven's "bread-rising" function, it takes about 25 minutes at 40°C..
- When the 2nd rising is complet, slash the tops and mist with plenty of water..
- Bake in a 210°C oven for 20 minutes, and the bread is done. I doubled the recipe here..
- This is the canned diced tomato brand I use. It has a bit of spice mixed in, so I only used 3 g of salt..
- Another tomato bread of mine is. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148253-chock-full-of-lycopene-tomato-bread.