Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with Here's a few tips on how do you make perfect zucchini lasagna: Start by cutting the zucchini ribbons. Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this lasagna. It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal.
Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. You can have Zucchini Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- You need of Package long grain rice.
- You need of Can green chiles.
- Prepare of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s of Thinly sliced zucchini's.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Thyme.
- Prepare of Chopped red pepper.
- It’s of Chopped green pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. Zucchini: Zucchini have a mild liver-purging effect, allowing the liver to squeeze out poisonous troublemakers safely.
Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Spray pan.
- Layer the chiles.
- Layer 1/2 of the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Layer zucchini.
- Layer tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat for about 3-4 layers.
- Mix sour cream, garlic salt, basil, oregano, thyme, pepper, and green onion. Spread over tomatoes. Top with other 1/2 of Monterey Jack cheese. Sprinkle paprika over top..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 min – an hour..
Zucchini Lasagna – A veggie lasagna without the dairy, grains, or fat? This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. A healthier, low carb lasagna option that's not.