Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using Homemade Bread Starter.
You can have Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using Homemade Bread Starter using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using Homemade Bread Starter
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Bread starter (natural leaven).
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 120 ml of Milk.
- It’s 6 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Parsley (optional).
- It’s 1 of Egg (to glaze the rolls).
Wiener Sausage Bread Rolls Using Homemade Bread Starter instructions
- Mix the bread flour, salt and sugar together, then add the starter and milk, then knead it in all in a bread machine. Add the butter half way through..
- Once the dough has finished kneading, form into a ball and transfer to a bowl. Cover it with plastic wrap to leave it for its first rising..
- Once it has risen to twice its original size it's good! Check the dough with a finger by poking a hole in it. If the hole remains, the dough is ready..
- Roll the dough into 6 balls. Each ball should be about 73 g. Cover the balls with a tightly wrung out cloth and let them rest for 30 minutes..
- You can loop the dough in a ring like this, or you can make it into a round shape, or you can wrap the dough around the sausages!.
- Place the wiener sausage on the rolls, and leave them to undergo their second rising. A little before they have finished rising, start preheating the oven to 230-250℃..
- When the rolls have doubled in volume, brush the tops with beaten egg. Squeeze on some mayonnaise and ketchup..
- Bake the rolls for 13-15 minutes at 210℃. Sprinkle them with parsley, if you like..