Chicken Liver Masala.
You can cook Chicken Liver Masala using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Masala
- You need of chicken liver.
- It’s of medium onion.
- Prepare of medium tomato.
- It’s of ginger crushed.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of medium green chillies.
- It’s of Totaste salt.
- You need of Totaste redchilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of oil.
Chicken Liver Masala instructions
- In a pan pour oil and add cuminseeds and onion saute for 5 mins then add crushed ginger, green chilli chopped and saute 2 mins..
- Then add chopped tomato, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric then cover and cook on low flame for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins, slightly mash all the ingredients with ladle, when leave oil then add chicken liver chunks and cook for 5 mins (don't over the liver, it will be hard) then serve with chappati..