Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon.
You can cook Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon
- You need of bunches Spinach.
- Prepare of Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s of Bacon.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of ◎ Milk.
- Prepare of each ◎Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare of each Margarine (melted).
- You need of ◎Salt and pepper.
- You need of as much (to taste) Melting cheese.
Easy Quiche with Spinach and Bacon step by step
- Cut the onion to about 2 mm widths, the bacon into 1 x 2 cm strips, and the spinach into 2 cm lengths..
- Put the prepared ingredients (in the order of onion, bacon, and spinach on top) in a plastic bag, and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W..
- In a bowl, break in 2 eggs and mix well. Add the ◎ ingredients into the bowl and mix further..
- Combine the bacon in Step 2 with the egg mixture in Step 3. Coat the gratin dish with the melted margarine (not listed)..
- Pour the mixture in Step 4 into the gratin dish, and sprinkle on plenty of melting cheese. Bake in the preheated oven set to 200ºC for about 15-20 minutes, then it's ready to serve..