Smoky chicken liver fry. Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. Chicken Liver is a good source of proteins, vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Iron. Fried chicken livers can be seasoned to almost any taste.
Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal. Peel the outer skin off the onions. You can cook Smoky chicken liver fry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoky chicken liver fry
- You need of Chicken liver.
- Prepare of Onion (thinly chopped).
- Prepare of Curry leaves 1.
- Prepare of Garlic pods (crushed).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Crushed pepper.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- You need of Fennel powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Brandy.
- You need of oil.
Learn How to make Chicken Liver Fry Recipe. Here is simple and easy way to cook Chicken Liver Fry Recipe. Chicken livers are coated with garlic-flavored flour, and deep fried to a golden, crispy brown for an old-time Southern treat. "Mom made them because they are cheap, and now the convenience stores sell them in the South! You must have a fry screen — these darn things pop and will burn you!
Smoky chicken liver fry step by step
- Wash liver 2 times, now add turmeric powder mix well then wash 3rd time.
- Add salt, and all masala powder, crushed garlic and keep for 30 min.
- Keep a heavy deep bottom wok, pour oil. Now add onion and curry leaves, fry until golden brown..
- Take it out, and spread in the paper towel.
- In the same oil, add chicken liver, cover and cook in a medium flame about 20min (stir often).
- Then in high flame another 5 min. Add fried onion and curry leaves. It will look like semi dry..
- Now remove the wok from fire, add brandy, touch the barbecue lighter to the edge of the wok, to ignite the food. Put the wok back on the burner, and shake it gently for few seconds and cover with the lid to preserve the smoky flavour.
- Enjoy the Fry with sweet chilli sauce.
I know that organ meat is not for everyone but in my opinion, eating this type of meat is a good way to be a conscientious omnivore because you are eating all parts of the animal and not just the popular parts. I recently found out that I'm currently anemic – meaning, my iron levels are. Chicken Liver Fry is a very popular recipe. How to make Chicken Liver Fry: Slice liver into small bite-size pieces. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions.