Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice. Delicious chicken curry made low-carb with cauliflower rice. Want To Try The Keto Diet? It has everything you need to know to get started with Keto, including recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner as Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice step by step.
Add chicken breast to crock pot. Remove chicken from pot and shred with forks then return to crock pot. Add bacon bits, cream cheese and. You can have Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice
- It’s of – Large Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of – can Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth.
- You need of packets Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix.
- It’s of Bottles Hormel Real Bacon Pieces.
- It’s of Bags Streamable Green Giant Riced Cauliflower.
- Prepare of – Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s of – Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s of – Vidalia Onions.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Sometimes chicken changes in flavor as it sits in the fridge and doesn't taste as fresh.. In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, cream, cream cheese, onion, minced garlic, pepper, paprika, chicken stock, and cauliflower rice. How To Make Keto Chicken Stir Fry With Cauliflower Rice. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok, over medium-high heat.
Keto Crack Chicken with Cauliflower Rice instructions
- Chop up peppers and onions and add to crock pot.
- Pour chicken broth and reanch seasoning into crock pot and stir up.
- Add chicken breast to crock pot. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred with forks then return to crock pot.
- Add bacon bits, cream cheese and cheddar to crock pot and stir up..
- Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- Cook cauliflower in microwave and scoop into bottom of all portion containers.
- Top cauliflower with crack Chicken from crock pot.
Add chicken pieces, and season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is golden, but not quite (or just barely) cooked through. Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot Are you looking for Keto crock pot recipes that you can serve to the whole family? If you're not on keto, you can absolutely make this with regular rice instead of cauliflower rice. Bake as directed, or until the rice has absorbed all of the liquid and the chicken is cooked through.