Chicken liver fry. Chicken livers are coated with garlic-flavored flour, and deep fried to a golden, crispy brown for an old-time Southern treat. Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal.
Alright then, let's head on into the kitchen, and… Chicken liver fry is a quick non vegetarian recipe made using the liver of chicken. It is stir fried in some spices and the liver can be eaten plain or as a starter. I have also shared the video version of. You can have Chicken liver fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken liver fry
- You need of chicken liver.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of curry leaves.
- Prepare of chopped chillies.
- It’s of black pepper powder.
- You need of chaat masala.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt according.
- You need of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare of oil.
Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. The onions are sauteed separately and are used to top the liver. Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. Serve this delicious chicken liver fry as a side with your lunch meal.
Chicken liver fry instructions
- Wash the chicken liver and boil them..
- Once it get boilled add lemon juice. it will remove all impurities. And wash with water again..
- Cut the liver in to small piecse..
- Heat oil in a wolk. Add chopped onion,chilli and curry leaves. Cook it for 2 to 3 minute..
- Now add chicken liver and mix well fry it for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Now add black pepper powder, chaat masala and salt mix well and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Chicken liver fry is ready..
You can find Chicken Liver Fry Recipe served in most non vegetarian hotels in South India. Pour the lemon juice into the pan, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid. How to make Chicken Liver Fry: Slice liver into small bite-size pieces. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions. Fried chicken livers are a classic Texan dish, but you don't see them very often these days.