Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked.
You can cook Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked
- You need 6 lb of Pork Shoulder (Bone In).
- It’s 2 tsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Jack Daniels mesquite powder seasonings.
- You need 2 tbsp of all season powder.
Pork Shoulder Slow Cooked step by step
- Season pork shoulder completely, soak pork in 3 gallon tupperware over night..
- Set oven for 300°F, place pork shoulder and half of soak in a turkey bake pan. Cook covered for 3 hours. remove pan from the oven, add half cup of soak 8n the pan then bake uncovered for another hour. Remove from oven and the bone will fall off the bone enjoy………