Twice Cooked Pork Roast Fried Tacos.
You can have Twice Cooked Pork Roast Fried Tacos using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Twice Cooked Pork Roast Fried Tacos
- It’s 1 cup of cooked pork roast.
- You need 3 of medium flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of large lime.
Twice Cooked Pork Roast Fried Tacos step by step
- Add a little oil to a pan and heat.
- Fry the tortillas.
- Fry both sides.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils.
- Pull some of the pork apart and add to hot pan.
- Fry crispy. Slice the lime into wedges..
- Add the ingredients to the fried tortillas.
- Serve with the lime. I hope you enjoy!!.