Slow cooked Cuban pork shoulder/ pressure cooker recipe too. Citrus and garlic are cooked with a pork shoulder, makes a great flavored tender pork. Slow Cooker Cuban Mojo Pork made with citrus, garlic, oregano and cumin takes almost no prep time and makes a fantastic, flavorful Sometimes if we know we are going to use the pork for a secondary recipe like enchiladas or tacos we will double all the sauce ingredients. Remove the pork from the cooking liquid (jus).
Cook this shoulder of pork until it falls apart, shred it, then pile into baguettes or serve alongside veg or salad. Pressure Cooker Pork Shoulder RaguMagic Skillet. Pressure Cooker Red-Cooked Pork ShoulderMagic Skillet. You can cook Slow cooked Cuban pork shoulder/ pressure cooker recipe too using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooked Cuban pork shoulder/ pressure cooker recipe too
- It’s of slow cooker.
- It’s 2 lb of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked Spanish paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cuban sofrito, recipe in my profile.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of cooked black beans.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1 of diced fresh avocado, mixed with fresh lime juice, 1 teaspoon.
This Easy Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork recipe is delicious and ready in a fraction of the time it'd take in a slow cooker! As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. Slow Cooking Pork Shoulder Pressure Cooking Pulled Pork. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Slow cooked Cuban pork shoulder/ pressure cooker recipe too step by step
- For slow cooker recipe,.
- Brown shoulder in oil on all sides in dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Remove browned shoulder and place in slow cooker..
- De glaze pan from shoulder with can of tomatoes, add to cooker..
- Add all other ingredients except for red onions, beans, avocado and rice. They are for sides. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361311-cuban-sofrito.
- Cook on high for 5 hours..
- Remove pork and shred meat. Return to cooker and mix all ingredients..
- Plate by adding rice then black beans, pork with sauce, red onions and topped with cubed avocados..
- For pressure cooker ;.
- Follow same steps but place meat and ingredients in pressure cooker on high setting for 35 minutes..
- Remove and shred meat and plate same way..
- Enjoy this delicious Latin meal!.
Instructions are provided to cook this Cuban Mojo Pulled Pork in a Dutch oven or slow cooker (crock pot) and the pork will cook until it is fall apart tender. Instructions are also included on how to quickly dress up canned black beans to give a little Cuban flavor. This will become your new go-to pork shoulder slow-cooker recipe, thanks to the Transfer pork to a serving platter, and cover with foil to keep warm. Pour cooking liquid through a fine I changed this to a pressure cooker recipe by searing the sides on a skillet and then throwing all ingredients in the. This pork shoulder recipe is super flavorful because it is brined and marinated.