Chicken liver masala. Marinate chicken liver with yogurt, red chilli powder, cumin coriander powder, half of the ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder, black pepper. It's coated with masala and has just the right amount of heat. You can make it milder of course but if you can handle the spice.
Cook the tomatoes till they turn slightly mushy. Add in chicken liver and toss well with the masala. Chicken Liver Masala Recipe: A deliciously spicy dry Chicken liver masala dish for snacking. You can cook Chicken liver masala using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken liver masala
- You need of fresh chicken liver.
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of chicken masala.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Read on for a step by step recipe. Once onion masala is well cooked drop in sautéed liver and mix well. Pat the livers dry with paper towels, then season on both sides with salt and the garam masala. Liver masala is a nice dry dish and a popular dish in dhabas and restaurants especially to have with drinks.
Chicken liver masala step by step
- Wash the chicken liver in lukewarm water..
- Put it in a microwave safe bowl and add water. Cover it and keep for boiling for 10 min on high power (900w).
- Meanwhile make the paste of onion and tomatoes..
- After boiling remove excess of water..
- In a microwave safe bowl heat oil for minute..
- Now add onion paste,tomato paste and ginger garlic paste. And cook for five minutes by covering on high power(900W)..
- Stir it in between..
- Now add all spices mix it well again cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add chicken liver mix it and add water. Cook it by covering for five minutes..
- Chicken liver masala is ready. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves. And serve with fulka..
Chicken Brinjal Curry is a unique and delicious variation, combination of chicken and br. Chicken Tikka Masala -Indian Tandoori Style Homemade Gravy – The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar. Inexpensive and packed with flavour, chicken livers make great fast food. They're also used in terrines or minced up with other ingredients as a stuffing. This dish is made with chicken that gets marinated in a spicy curry sauce with plain yogurt and cooked with tomatoes, spices, and more plain yogurt.