Kanya's Potato salad. Rocky and Tyler Rapping Over "KNOCK KNOCK" By Monica and Missy Elliott: Produced by Kanye West. Potato salad is the first food I can remember eating. Since it was my first culinary memory I am very particular about how I like my potato salad made.
Try your hand at one of these recipes for your next party, picnic or potluck! Looking for mayonnaise free potato salad recipes? Potato Salad Lyrics: Yo, now you gon' start me from the top? You can have Kanya's Potato salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kanya's Potato salad
- Prepare of potato,approx.200 grams.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of quails eggs ,or 2 eggs cooked.
- You need of onion,chopped.
- You need of pickles juice from cucumber pickles can,optional.
- Prepare of red beans ,cooked.
- You need of bacon bits.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of peppers.
- It’s of cooked ham dice.
- It’s of muatard.
- You need of finely chopped anchovies,optional.
- It’s of milk.
Potato salad is a food item usually made from potatoes and mayonnaise, most commonly served as a side dish. Korean potato salad includes fruit, vegetables, eggs, and ham in addition to potatoes and mayonnaise. Potato salad is popular in Korea, which surprises many non-Asians. The humble potato salad has long been a popular American dish.
Kanya's Potato salad instructions
- Boil salted water,bring whole potato to boil until cook ,let cool ,peel, dice to your freference size,mine like dice to bite size ,chop onion ,add to large mixing bowl.
- Add other ingredients only left half of bacon bits and some parmesan cheese for topping,serve chill :).
The potato salad probably originated in Germany, and it is believed that it came to the U. S. with European settlers in the. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients. It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Drain cooked potatoes and while it's still hot, add into a large mixing bowl along with rest of ingredients.