Spinach and Bacon Quiche.
You can have Spinach and Bacon Quiche using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- You need of Sliced loaf bread (approx. 2.0 cm thick).
- It’s of Spinach.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Half-strip of bacon.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ★ Eggs.
- Prepare of ★ Milk.
- You need of ★ Easy melting cheese.
Spinach and Bacon Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Meanwhile, cut the spinach and bacon into bite size pieces and thinly slice the onion..
- Cut off the bread crusts if you prefer. Stretch the bread with a rolling pin..
- Mix the ★ egg, milk, and pizza cheese well together in a bowl..
- Heat the butter in the frying pan, stir fry the bacon first, then the onion, and then the spinach, in that order. Season well with salt and pepper. Transfer this to the Step 3 egg mixture and combine..
- Push the bread so that it lines the oven-proof dishes, then pour the Step 4 mixture over it evenly. Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!.
- Why not make french toast with the left over crust? See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146555-french-toast-snacks-with-bread-crusts.