Veggie Pizza with pastry base. Super easy to make and packed with mixed vegetables, these Veggie Pizza Puff Pastry Roll Ups are sure to go down a treat with the whole family! Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Prick the center of the pastry thoroughly with a fork.
For one, store bought puff pastry is usually good whereas I have found store bought bread pizza bases are not so much. I can't claim it is better or worse, but if you like puff pastry then you will enjoy this variation of pizza. While the pastry is baking, sauté the vegetables in the butter for just a few minutes, until wilted, but. You can cook Veggie Pizza with pastry base using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza with pastry base
- Prepare 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 100 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of tomato paste can (~80 grams).
- It’s 200 grams of mushrooms.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Crushed chillies.
- You need of Dried thyme.
There's loads of fun to be had here and is a pretty impressive dish to pull out the oven and serve to friends and family. Pizza Sauce, Veggies, Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives, Garlic + olive oil for amazing flavor, baked to perfection. Dressed with Vegan Parmesan and fresh basil. The Best Simple Vegan Pizza Dough Soy-free Recipe.
Veggie Pizza with pastry base instructions
- Start by warming up your oven on fan mode, 200 C..
- Prepare your tray. If you have non-stick baking & greaseproof paper then cut the paper to fit the tray. Otherwise just sprinkle a bit of oil on the tray, then flour. This will stop the pizza from sticking to the tray..
- Next, start chopping the vegetables. You can be as creative as you want or just put everything you have in your pantry on there. I love the flavorful onion combined with the light zucchini, juicy tomatoes, and the filling mushrooms..
- Now that everything is chopped, and our tray is ready, place the puff pastry sheet on the tray and let’s start assembling the pizza. Coat the puff pastry with the tomato paste, and allow space for the crust to form..
- Now have fun with your toppings, you can arrange them however you want but don’t forget to distribute them evenly..
- Lastly, use your condiments. Sprinkle a bit of salt (I love the taste of Himalayan pink salt), some crushed chillies, and thyme. Thyme brings the dish all together and makes it very tasty..
- Place the tray in the oven and leave for 20 mins. Quick and easy! You’ll know it is done when the puff pastry crust is all golden and fluffy..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Jump to Recipe This top-rated, much-loved easy crescent roll veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd. Plus cold veggie pizza is a brilliant way to use up whatever veggies you have at the ready. To personalize your veggie pizza toppings, use your leftover veggies or latest garden harvest. We love puff pastry pizza – it's such a quick and easy way to prepare lunch or tea for hungry kids. And us adults like it too.