Brunch with twice cooked Crispy Pork.
You can have Brunch with twice cooked Crispy Pork using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brunch with twice cooked Crispy Pork
- It’s To taste of Heinz 57 steak sauce or HP sauce.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 pound of smoked Boston Butt pork roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of baked beans.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of frying oil.
- It’s To taste of salt and ground black pepper fresh.
Brunch with twice cooked Crispy Pork step by step
- Fry the eggs add salt and pepper. I like my fried eggs just a bit crispy on the edges..
- Slice the pork.
- Fry the pork slices. Get the pork crispy..
- Cook the beans..
- I used these beans I won't do so again. They tasted like drinking Dr. Pepper with molasses..
- Add to a plate and serve with some Heinz 57 steak sauce..