Chicken Liver Kasha.
You can have Chicken Liver Kasha using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Liver Kasha
- It’s of chicken liver.
- You need of big size onion finely chopped.
- You need of big size tomato finely chopped.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s of cumin seed powder.
- Prepare of coriander seed powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of kasuri methi.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of Water.
Chicken Liver Kasha step by step
- Take oil in a pan and heat it. Then add the liver in it and fry it for 2 min and take it out..
- In the same pan take the chopped onion and fry till it became golden. Then add ginger and garlic paste and cook it till it's raw smell goes away..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till it soften. Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi and garam masala and cook it for 3-4 min..
- Add the fried liver and cook it for 3 min more. Add water if needed. Chicken liver kasha is ready..