Chicken liver fry. Chicken livers are coated with garlic-flavored flour, and deep fried to a golden, crispy brown for an old-time Southern treat. Chicken livers are easy to fry in a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Chicken livers with onions is a delicious, economical meal.
Alright then, let's head on into the kitchen, and… Chicken liver fry is a quick non vegetarian recipe made using the liver of chicken. It is stir fried in some spices and the liver can be eaten plain or as a starter. I have also shared the video version of. You can have Chicken liver fry using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken liver fry
- You need of Chicken liver.
- Prepare of shallots crushed.
- Prepare of bulb garlic crushed.
- Prepare of ginger crushed.
- It’s of green chillies crushed.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of chicken masala.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of curry leaves.
- You need of Oil as required.
- Prepare of star anise.
- Prepare of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of cardmom pods.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of dry chillies.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Prepare of 1 tsp jeera and pepper crushed.
Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. The onions are sauteed separately and are used to top the liver. Chicken liver fry is one of my favorite non-veg recipes. Serve this delicious chicken liver fry as a side with your lunch meal.
Chicken liver fry instructions
- Mix all the ingredients shallots,garlic, ginger, curry leaves, greenchillies and curry powders except the spices and keep for marination for 15min..
- Heat oil in kadai and throw all the spices and red chillies. Once the aroma of the spices come. Add the marinated chicken liver and cook. Do not add water.. The required water comes out of it. Cook for 20 – 30minutes. Do not overcook, it turns rubbery..
- When it is almost done add 1 tsp ghee and add little pepper and jeera powder to enhance the flavours and fry for few seconds and take it out of flame..
You can find Chicken Liver Fry Recipe served in most non vegetarian hotels in South India. Pour the lemon juice into the pan, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid. How to make Chicken Liver Fry: Slice liver into small bite-size pieces. Heat oil in a pan and saute onions. Fried chicken livers are a classic Texan dish, but you don't see them very often these days.